Read The Kidnapped King by Ron Roy Free Online
Book Title: The Kidnapped King|
The author of the book: Ron Roy
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 692 KB
City - Country: No data
Edition: Turtleback Books
Date of issue: June 27th 2000
ISBN 13: 9780613258760
Loaded: 1901 times
Reader ratings: 5.9
Read full description of the books:
I did not like this book. It started with David Pittu, the narrator, using the same voice as one of the characters from 39 Clues as the voice of the teacher - disorienting. Then the premise of this book was strange: (view spoiler)[
- Dink's mother never mentioned signing up to a foreign student program to him? I know the whole process would have had a lot less time than in RL, but I did start with stating that the whole premise was squicky.
- Why was the child in a house instead of a hotel with the chaperone/tutor?
- Why Green Lawn?
- Why are the mysteries back to only starting with Dink? (hide spoiler)]. The writing has gotten lazier; the children finding clues and putting them together while creatively leaving out just enough that the reader might not find the ending predictable is gone. Instead the children are protrayed as curious and nosey while forgetting what they noticed just a few pages earlier: (view spoiler)[
- After the child goes missing, there was no comment made about how Joan had checked the layout of the house and all the locks.
- Rose asks how the boy could have been taken away from Green Lawn in a boat and at the hotel at the same time, ignoring the lack of glass found at the boat site. (hide spoiler)]. Rose and Josh, instead of growing have been pushed back, getting less involvement in the solution, and other characters have changed completely: (view spoiler)[
- Mr. Linkletter, the diligent and rule-abiding concierge is not leaving his post to wander about the hotel, let the children into occupied rooms (AND TO SEARCH THEM!) without a fuss, and how did he pass the guy taking the sheets the first time and not at all notice him? And why did the guy not bolt knowing the front desk was unattended, instead waiting for them to search the room and find him easily?
- The dog went from useful, to completely missing the laundry cart, to suddenly tracking the boy that was likely carried (no personal smell on floor) then rolled to the cart he had just passed ???? (hide spoiler)].
Download The Kidnapped King ERUB
Download The Kidnapped King DOC
Download The Kidnapped King TXT
Read information about the authorFull name: Wallace Ronald Roy
Most known for the children's mystery series "A-Z Mysteries" and "Calendar Mysteries"
Reviews of the The Kidnapped King
Add a comment
Download EBOOK The Kidnapped King by Ron Roy Online free