Read How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things by Martin Meadows Free Online
Book Title: How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things|
The author of the book: Martin Meadows
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 9.76 MB
City - Country: No data
Edition: Meadows Publishing
Date of issue: April 28th 2015
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Loaded: 2374 times
Reader ratings: 7.1
Read full description of the books:
How to Get More Motivated, Set Bigger Goals, and Achieve More by Thinking Bigger
Have you ever wondered what separates people who think bigger from people who set their bar low? What makes one person accept low standards and another person to constantly raise them?
Why does one person strive to build an international organization affecting the lives of millions of people, while another person is content working her entire life as a clerk? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being a clerk!)
Why is one person challenging herself to run marathons, train her body and get fitter, while another is happy living a sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle?
What drives a person who’s optimizing every single aspect of her life and what causes another person to maintain the status quo?
You can say, “Well, the answer is simple enough – one person is ambitious, while the other one is not.” But what exactly causes it? And most importantly – how do you become more ambitious and think bigger? Is it something you’re born with and can’t change, or is it something over which you have control?
I found this topic so fascinating I decided to find out the answer for myself and write a book about it. This book is the result of my research about people who think big and the science of being more ambitious.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from the book:
- What key things you need to inspire yourself to think bigger, and more importantly, achieve your big goals.
- Why you need a “why,” and what kind of motivators will set you up for success (hint: attaining money or status are some of the least motivating goals possible).
- The single most important thing to thinking bigger. If you don’t have it in your life, you will sabotage your efforts – guaranteed.
- What the chimp is and why you need to learn how to control it to get yourself motivated and work on your big goals. You can be making things hard for yourself without being aware of it.
- How to cultivate the art of strategic laziness to achieve more while doing much less than other people (why work so hard if you can get better results by being lazy?).
- The seven most important triggers of flow – a state of perfect focus where the magic happens.
- The secret of achieving the impossible is not really such a secret, but most people tend to forget about it and get overwhelmed by their goals.
I wrote this book to increase my motivation, teach myself how to think bigger and learn how to raise my standards. I hope the answer I found will help you as much as it has helped me.
You can also learn how to find motivation to become the best version of you. Scroll up and buy the book now.
For more free resources, sign up for my self-improvement newsletter:
Download How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things ERUB
Download How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things DOC
Download How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things TXT
Read information about the authorMartin Meadows is the pen name of an author who has dedicated his life to personal growth. He constantly reinvents himself by making drastic changes in his life. Over the years, he has: regularly fasted for over 40 hours, taught himself two foreign languages, lost over 30 pounds in 12 weeks, ran several businesses in various industries, took ice-cold showers and baths, lived on a small tropical island in a foreign country for several months, and wrote 400-page long novel's worth of short stories in one month.
Yet, self-torture is not his passion. Martin likes to test his boundaries to discover how far his comfort zone goes. His findings (based both on his personal experience and scientific studies) help him improve his life. If you're interested in pushing your limits and learning how to become the best version of yourself, you'll love Martin's works.